Fueling agro-industrial livestock production: Africa
The Global Forest Coalition (GFC) invites you to participate in a webinar series looking at what is fueling agro-industrial livestock production, taking place at the end of October and beginning of November. Four regional webinars, covering Asia on 27th of October, Latin America on the 29th, Africa on the 3rd of November and finally Europe and North America on the 5th, will explore how financial support and other incentives in producer and consumer countries is driving the expansion of the industry, and which key governments and institutions are the main barriers to a real transformation in food production.
Register for the Africa webinar here.
Read more about this webinar series here.
- Kwami Kpondzo, Friends of the Earth Togo
- Judy Muriithi, Brighter Green, Kenya,
- Tozie Zokufa, Coalition of African Animal Welfare Organisations, South Africa,
- Janice Cox, World Animal Net (WAN), South Africa,
- John Ciza, Front Commun pour la Protection de l’Environnement et des Espaces Protégés, DRC